Print + Calendar Giveaway!!!
The holidays are fast approaching and I’m totally getting into the spirit this year…
In appreciation of all the incredible love and support I’ve received from fans over the years,
I’m giving away one free signed gallery print of Pele AND one free 2012 Calendar!
So who wants em?
- Like my Facebook page.
- Subscribe to the email list.
- AND leave a comment below in answer to the question:
If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- Deadline to enter is Sunday, November 27th at 5pm EST.
- Two winners (1 print winner; 1 calendar winner) will be chosen at random and announced sometime Sunday evening on this post.
- Must be a resident of the US or Canada (in order to ensure free shipping).
Descriptions of Prizes:
- Pele by Michael Shapcott, a fine art print on natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using an advanced digital dry ink method to ensure vibrant image quality. Custom trimmed with 1″ border for framing. Size: 22″ x 28″. Printed by Society6.
- Michael Shapcott 12-month spiral bound (tough wire) calendar printed on 200gsm satin art paper (with a thicker cover). Size: 11.7” x 16.5”. Printed by RedBubble.
Thank you and good luck!!
P.S. This giveaway is offered by and sponsored by me.
Help spread the word by sharing this post!
——- Update ——-
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
Thanks to everyone who entered. I asked what animal you’d be and we had a lot of interesting answers! Because I paint animals, your answers give me a glimpse into how you relate to the types of animals in my paintings. Your most popular response was CAT, followed by OWL in a very close second place. Okay, now to the good part…
I just picked the winners of the free print and calendar. Yay! And here they are…
Congratulations Cyndi on your print and Congratulations Tyler on your calendar! (I’ve emailed you for your shipping info.) Enjoy!!